About Me !

Mandalay, Buddhist, Myanmar (Burma)
I don't know who I am . Do U know Who I am !??

Thanks u for visiting my blog !! Leave comments !

Warmly welcome my friends !! I will appreciate ur comments and bear in my mind ur kindness and friendship !! :D Thanks U all ! I will do my blog my best !!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

A girl & A boy

.....One day , a woman told her daughter " When ur boyfriend try to put his hand into ur bra , u must tell him Don't ! And when he try to put his hand to ur pussy , tell him Stop !". Then 3 days later, the girl came back home in torn clothes. When her mother saw her, . " What happened to u ?? Didn't u tell him what i told u !??? " cried the mother. And the daughter said " Mom, I don't know what should i tell cos he put his hands into my bra and my pussy at the same time. So I said don't stop , don't stop ! "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.